Ruby and Radiant work
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 5
I'm willing to pay $110-180 for this work. I must be done in 8-9 days.
I'm llooking for a Radiant / Ruby on Rails developer who will help finalize a CMS migration project for the website. We have some custom Radiant CMS requirements to support a multi-language website.
What I already have:
We already have Radiant installed and running our new multi-language website, however there are still some final touches and minor development changes required to support our needs. Some examples of such changes are:
1) Formatting issues in Navigation and Footer
2) GeoIP redirection to the appropriate website based on country location
3) Zendesk integration on feedback pages using their Rest API
5) Some minor PHP work
6) Minor changes to HTML
7) Install WYSIWYG within Radiant CMS
Here's what needs to be fixed in more detail
- german and french special letters are broken because of cufon
- customize news ticker to work with the new cms
- Remove the signup now links in the footer of the webpage.
- implement automatic language selector
- Translate the site into German & French
- Migrate current news script for About Us -> News page to RadiantCMS
- Install our rotation flash piece in CMS
- images need to be translated or BETTER be replaced by text
- Seconday Nav hovers are not fitted
- Add subscribers to our email list from website and product
- Top navigation links break
- install the Zendesk suppor collection page on our contact us page
- Link Signup pages to softwareGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online