Create and configure a SharePoint virtual machine
This project received 21 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $551 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
- Create a Windows Server 2008 R2 Hyper-V virtual machine
- Install SharePoint Server 2010
- Configure Active Directory Federation Services
- Configure SharePoint to use Active Directory Federation Services for authentication
- The virtual machine must be sufficiently portable so that we can import it into a server here, and use for testing purposes
- The SharePoint server must be accessible via IP address from a computer on the same network, but not on the domain of the server
Please let us know if you have any questions.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online