Need a serious, experienced sharepoint developer for Document Management Site project on Sharepoint 2013
Solution need have following functionality
- create new document - new document template with all relevant metadata (about 20 attributes, 10 are drop down lists )
- approve docuument - no workflow but only change of status to Approved from one approver
- update existing document - work on document working copy and then upload it / publis after it is changed
- preview document, download as pdf one or more documents
- document versioning, history change tracking
- copy documents to another group (different metadata)
- navigate over site by selecting metadata to find documents
- search by definned attributes, search with document content
- document linking
- task lists - create task for user (create new document X, update document X, approve document X)
- notification for defined actions
- security - document view restrictions by metadata attributes
- branding - site has to have prerequisites for easy branding - logo and color schema
Developer will have access to Test server for deployment. All Sharepoint Server configuration changes should be documented.
Code need to be uploaded to TFS on regular basis (twice per week).
Solution have requirements specification document and it will be provided to developer before we start with project.
We will agree plan how functionality will be delivered to test and according to that milestones will be created.
24 freelancers are bidding on average $1940 for this job
In response to your job posting, kindly accept our proposal for this project. We meet the requirements as stipulated and feel a strong contender for this project.
Hi We have read your requirements.We have completed 20+ big projects in Sharepoint and 80+ in asp.net,c# projects in last 5 years. Please check private message board for details.
Hello, We are sharepoint experts and have already worked on similar features. I request you to go through PM for detailed proposal and review our portfolio. Thank you.