Linux Shell Script to process e-mails with links
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 19
I need a shell script that I can setup as a cronjob that will do this -
1. Check a predefined e-mail address and get any messages from a pre-defined configurable e-mail sender. (ex. Check e-mail looking for all messages from for example) Ignoring other mails (Leave on server)
2. Check the mail for a specific configurable subject (ex. Does email have "DOWNLOAD" as the subject?)
3. Parse e-mail for urls (These will mostly be links to images on the internet, maybe direct, maybe behind a url shortener) (Ignore other text)
4. Download all links that are images (jpg,png,gif,etc it would be nice if I can edit the extensions)
5. Attach all images to an e-mail (must be as attachments, not inline) and send the mail to a configurable sender.
postfix is already installed and working for outbound mail. Editing of config files is fine. A gui is not needed but some decent debugging would be helpful if it breaks.
Must handle multiple links/images per mail.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online