I need a shell script that I can setup as a cronjob that will do this -
1. Check a predefined e-mail address and get any messages from a pre-defined configurable e-mail sender. (ex. Check e-mail looking for all messages from for example) Ignoring other mails (Leave on server)
2. Check the mail for a specific configurable subject (ex. Does email have "DOWNLOAD" as the subject?)
3. Parse e-mail for urls (These will mostly be links to images on the internet, maybe direct, maybe behind a url shortener) (Ignore other text)
4. Download all links that are images (jpg,png,gif,etc it would be nice if I can edit the extensions)
5. Attach all images to an e-mail (must be as attachments, not inline) and send the mail to a configurable sender.
postfix is already installed and working for outbound mail. Editing of config files is fine. A gui is not needed but some decent debugging would be helpful if it breaks.
Must handle multiple links/images per mail.
19 freelancers are bidding on average $165 for this job
Dir Sir, I've been working with shell scripts,python and perl to manage Unix/Linux servers for 3 years. I guarantee you to deliver the script on time with high quality. Thanks.
Hi, I have 8 years experience with unix servers administration. I create scripts like this on regular basis. Will be much faster if I can use PERL for that script, but BASH is also fine.
This being my first project on freelancer, i will do it for $50. I have created many similar scripts and assure you a good script with good format and desired output.