Magento, Wordpress Developer in U.S. Time Zone
This project received 22 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $21 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
We have a big magento project starting in a few weeks and need to add some resources to our existing team of magento coders. This project would be on a contract basis and would be paid hourly. I expect that we'll need between 100-200 hours assistance with this over several weeks. A minimum of 20 hours per week is required, and likely we could provide up to 40 hours per week worth of work during this time. We work a lot with magento so if the project goes well there is strong possibility of a more long term engagement.
If you are not in North, Central or South America please don't apply. Spanish speakers welcome - our team is almost all bilingual.
The project will require a lot of skinning from provided design PSDs, a lot of extension installations and testing and a lot of testing!
Please provide as much of the following as possible:
* Your weekly hours availability, starting when (i.e. available 20 hrs per week starting April 8).
* Examples of recent magento work
* A list of magento extensions you have installed and/or customized
* Your experience with WordPress and other PHP frameworks
* Your Linux sys admin skill level (can you get around on the command line, have you setup vhosts, do you know anything about memcached, APC, any experience with Nginx?)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online