CRE Loaded Security and Support
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 6
I have a website with CRE Loaded PCI CE [url removed, login to view] and I would like to get the backend security and server to be working as secure and clean as possible. I am looking for someone who is absolute expert with CRE Loaded, has good communication and people skills, is friendly, and very importantly is usually on chat with skype so that he or she is quickly available for support in the future.
Here is a list of things that need to be done for the site (I refer to hostgator below as they have been helping me with virus/security issue and they are my hosting company):
1. The biggest dilemma with the site right now is that the site is creating "core" files that take up all of the space on the server. You must already know how to fix this problem if you are going to bid on this project. Please don't bid if you are not very familiar with it. Here is a link to core files explaining more [url removed, login to view]
2. Do this which is what [url removed, login to view] told me to protect the site: To prevent further compromise, please ensure that all of the scripts on the account are up-to-date.
3. Another tech from Hostgator has specific instructions below (please read all so you know what is going on): I have reviewed the account and did find some exploited / code injected
scripts, which I have cleaned as best I can.
Reviewing the installed sites I did find the following outdated
installations which should be updated ASAP to prevent any further issues:
Outdated OS Commerce Install: /home/atria/public_html/includes/[url removed, login to view] --> 2003
Please note this scan only checks some basic CMS installations, all
plugins and web applications on your sites should be verified that they
are running the latest version.
To note - OsCommerce *requires* additional actions in order to secure it from
attacks, such as stealing the user contact database, etc. - Please
review the following link about securing OSCommerce - and also be that
the 'admin' directory is password protected from CPanel to prevent this
issue from reoccurring:
[url removed, login to view]
4. Please "clean up" server, meaning just to remove unnecessary files and keep the server sharp and clean. My designer told me that the site has many unnecessary files that you should be able to know and clean.
Please be careful when doing things, and make sure you can always go back to normal if anything goes wrong when doing the above. Thanks.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online