Shopping Cart integrated with NETSUITE
This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1938 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1500 - $3000 USD
An Australian company has an existing website that needs a shopping cart or ecommerce solution that fully integrates with NETSUITE
ONLY COMPANIES/FREELANCERS WITH NETSUITE EXPERIENCE SHOULD APPLY.
We are a distributor of IT products, we represent a variety of vendors and have a large range of complex products.
1. Integration of shopping cart for vendor products is linked directly to NETSUITE for pricing and products. We envisage using images of products wherever possible.
2. Simple CMS required which can pull product images etc directly from NETSUITE
3. The customer will enter their order from a product list which will pull stock availability and pricing from NETSUITE.
4. After all products are selected on the order the checkout page will offer product suggestions which can be added to the order on the check out page.
5. All products on back-order (out of stock) will be listed at no cost ($[url removed, login to view]), and a list of these products will be generated and sent to the Purchasing Officer.
6. Once the order has been placed an email will be generated and sent to the customer at their listed email address confirming that the order has been received by dispatch. The order is sent to dispatch.
CREDIT AND CREDIT CARDS
At checkout the system will offer the customer credit card facilities or a credit facility based on the customers credit status. (NETSUITE interactive requirement)
The shopping cart will be accessed via an icon/button on the main navigation bar of the existing website.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online