Personal Assistant for a Lead Pastor in North Carolina
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 13
We’re looking to hire a virtual executive assistant to assist our Lead Pastor. This position will require competency in social media, text editing, schedule management, communications, and research projects.
Regular/Weekly Duties Will Include:
1. Weekly follow up for church visitors
2. Daily conversations with the Pastor (Monday-Thursday)
3. Screening calls & emails
4. Weekly email updates through an email marketing tool
5. Scheduling meetings
6. Managing social media posts and responses
7. Overseeing the Pastor’s calendar and communicating with him & his wife
8. Follow up with Volunteer leaders and Volunteers
As Needed Responsibilities Could Include:
1. Researching topics for reports
2. Pulling together financial data into reports (monthly and quarterly)
3. Collecting monthly staff reports and building combined, concise reports.
4. Call people & write notes on behalf of the Pastor
5. Plan special events
We expect this position to require about 10 hours per week, regularly. Needs occasionally could increase that need.
This position is expected to be paid a monthly, fixed amount.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online