Facebook Likes, and YouTube Subscribers Needed.
This project was successfully completed by WIKIMEDIASVERIGE for $13 AUD in a day.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10 - $30 AUD
Completed In1 day
We are looking for 5000+ Facebook likes from mainly US, European, and Australian facebook users, as well as 1000+ YouTube Subscribers to be delivered in next 5-7 days.
All fans/Likes must come from real people with Real Active accounts.
NO fake accounts.
People with profile pictures (Human picture)
Active fans with status updates that go back at least 2 weeks.
- legitimate people with active Facebook pages (no fake accounts) or accounts at risk of being suspended soon -
- No bots, no fake anything, zero spam!
- All fans who like our page must have status updates that go back minimum of 5 days. We will check random profiles, and if they spam, your award will be terminated and no funds given to you.
No Black hat techniques, no farming or other unethical tricks.
- My account CANNOT be suspended for any reason due to any of your work.
- You will NOT be given access as an administrator to our Facebook Page.
- Please no spammers or illegal fans.
- Zero pornography or anything inappropriate.
- You must use good practices when gathering likes.
- Strict confidentially is required.
- No affiliations with profiles that will risk our page being deleted.
We will give preference to users who has already done this kind of work here and have reviews telling everything went OK.
1. NO FAKE AT ALL OR YOU WILL NOT BE PAID!
2. NO PAYMENT IF OUR FACEBOOK FAN PAGE GETS BANNED OR WE FOUND SPAM/BOT/ILLEGAL FAN LIKES.
Please write down: "I have read and understood all your requirements for this project, and will not use illegal techniques to do it" to know you really have read everything above.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online