All facebook likes must be legitimate people with active facebook pages (PLEASE NO FAKE ACCOUNTS) or accounts at risk of being suspended soon -- Please, no bots, blackhat techniques, no farming or other unethical tricks.
.-FB Likes should be added gradually over 2-3 months to avoid getting account banned
- Obtained ONLY from Real people, real profile, Active facebook page (over 6 months old, and with over 50 friends)
- All facebook likes must be permanent (will be checking daily).
(no fake accounts or accounts at risk of being suspended.)
- 90% or more of fans should be from North America (USA & Canada) and the rest (up to max 10%) can be from Western European, New Zealand, or Australia
- No spammers or distasteful, illegal or inappropriate profile pictures
- No affiliations with likers/fans/followers that will risk our page being deleted
- This project will be considered 'completed' once there are 25,000+ Facebook fans.
- All fans who like our page must have status updates that go back minimum of 7 days.
- You have to describe the technique which you will be using to get the likes.
We will check sample profiles, and the project will be terminated if there are high levels of spam
Please send us sample pages for which work was done.
• Only Serious Bidders Please
• If successful We have 3 more projects requiring 50k FB Likes each, and 100-500k+ twitter followers. Preference will be given to companies who also have a lot of experience with adding twitter followers (for future projects)
23 freelancers are bidding on average $70 for this job
||~~~|| Dear Sir, Ready to Start, Will Try to Give You Our 100% Effort for Your Satisfaction with our Service, Pls check PMB for More Details, Best Regards ~Gholam Maola~ ||~~~||
=-=-=-=-=-=-= Hi !! this is Social Media Marketing expert. Expertness and honesty is our goal. Take a look forward to check private message for details. =-=-=-=-=-=-=
Hi,There Have A Good Day,Please See Private Message Box For More Project Details,Also Check Our Portfolio!Hoping To Get Chance Working With You!Regards>WIKIMEDIASVERIGE