Social Media Manager for Facebook Page
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 13
We are in search of an experienced social media manager who will be responsible for launching and building a new facebook community.
The community is for women who play recreational tennis and who seek to win more tennis/improve their tennis game/discuss the sport of tennis and socialize with other tennis women.
The candidate must have social media/facebook experience but ideally should also have some experience with women markets and/or recreational sports.
We are looking for someone to:
1. Post relevant content on the Facebook page (at least two posts a day and1 image post a day) that resonates with this community
2. Respond to comments on page
3. Provide exposure to our community on other facebook pages/groups with the same audience by participating in conversations both within facebook and on the Internet.
4. Engage in any other white hat, reputable activity designed to build this audience on Facebook (activities to be proposed and approved prior to implementing).
We would like for you to post a monthly fee for this service.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online