Shopify Template Integration and Editing
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 7
So this is a fairly straight-forward job. This is a template integration and editing job. However, bid on this job expecting us to have some differences in taste and some edits we did not foresee.
We like the Mobilia Shopify them and the Limitless Shopify Theme.
[url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view]
We will primarily work off the Mobilia theme but would like a minor layout adjustment for the theme which will be similar to the Limitless theme.
Let me know in advance if I need to purchase the Mobilia theme or how you want this done.
Some simple and obvious things are not going to be added to this – as picking new fonts for the theme, changing some of the color layouts, linking the social tags to our social pages, adding our Logo into the top left corner as a clickable link back to the homepage, and changing the names of links and pages to what we supply. These are things that are considered obvious and should be included in the price while they may not be included in the bullets below.
1) I would like the add to cart to have a hover function like [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view]
I like how these sites allow you to hover over your cart, see what is in it, and click out if you are not interested in that product. Another developer built the RottenPig checkout for me so I will expect similar functionality on the front end.
2) I like the layout, back end, and functionality of the Mobilia theme, however, I like the bottom of the Big Air theme that there are two pictures for functionality. In this functionality, we will have the left side default back to a product page (Step 3) and the right will be our About us page which will go back to a page that has video functionality. Right now the Mobilia theme has three bottom images under the main image, we want the layout of two under the main image like the Big Air theme.
3) The product pages should be skin care, apparel (guy apparel, girls apparel).. this theme automatically gives you the ability to sort through product types but we will need numerous categories on the back end.
4) The theme is compatible with Mailchimp and we need that function enabled.
5) We need to be able to enable our Merchant account.
6) You will need to help us point the DNS at the end of this job as a final step.
7) The blog needs to point to our Tumblr Page.
8) No changes you make should hurt the aesthetics of the mobile function – this needs to work just as well as our main site.
9) We want the ability to have more than two front photos and would like for them to be links to different types of pages.
10) We need a Sponsor page where we list the athletes we sponsor in an aesthetically pleasing grid format, where it has the sponsor picture which clicks into a back page with their Bio Page.
11) I would like for everything to be SEO optimized.
12) We will supply photography, vectors, and anything else you need to fulfill this job but we would like our site to look somewhat unique so I am expecting grade A work from the vendor. We also have a Facebook page, and a current website if you want to get an idea of our brand but I want the site to look like a Giddy site – I want it to embody our brand.
13) During signup I would like the option ("Would You Like to be Added to Our Mailing List?") as a checkbox so we can start collecting emails for a newsletter.
14) I do not want our final site to say "Developed by XYZ Designer" and I would like all the copyright material on the site to say Giddy LLC 2013 instead of what is already there.
15) We use Google Apps for our business and I would like this integrated wherever it needs to be into our website (for instance we may use MailChimp through Google Apps).
16) Fully functional the Contact Form and theme features.
Please provide questions before bidding if you are not 100% sure what we are looking for.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online