Marketing , Business Plan & Social Media Director
This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $4025 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$2000 - $5000 USD
Marketing & Social Media Director
Job Summary A Company about to launch a new social network worldwide is seeking its Marketing & Social Media Director.
The Marketing & Social Media Director will be responsible for planning, developing and implementing all of the Company’s marketing and social media strategies, marketing communications, and public relations activities, both external and internal. The position reports to the CEO and serves as a member of the senior management team.
Marketing, communications and public relations
1. Responsible for creating, implementing and measuring the success of: · a comprehensive marketing, communications and public relations program that will enhance the Company’s image and position within the marketplace and the general public, and facilitate internal and external communications; and, · all the Company’s marketing, communications and public relations activities and materials including publications, media relations, client acquisition and so forth. 2. Ensure articulation of the Company’s desired image and position and assure communication of image and position to all constituencies, both internal and external. 3. Responsible for editorial direction, design, production and distribution of all of the Company’s publications. 4. Coordinate media interest in the Company’s products and services and ensure regular contact with target media and appropriate response to media requests. 5. Act as the Company’s representative with the media. 6. Coordinate the appearance of all of the Company’s print and electronic materials such as website, letterhead, use of logo, brochures, etc. 7. Ensure that the Organization regularly conducts relevant market research and coordinate and oversee this activity. Monitor trends. 8. Leads projects as assigned, such as cause-related marketing and special events. Planning and budgeting
· Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of marketing, communications and public relations activities. · Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal sales skills. · Strong background in social media / social network.· Experience developing and managing budgets, and hiring, training, developing, supervising and appraising personnel. · Demonstrated successful experience writing press releases, making presentations and negotiating with media. · Experience overseeing the design and production of print materials and publications. · Computer literacy in word processing, data base management and page layout. · Commitment to working with shared leadership and in cross-functional teams. · Strong oral and written communications skills. · Ability to manage multiple projects at a time. · Out-of-town, overnight travel might be required.
Work with senior staff and other staff to:· develop and maintain a strategic perspective -- based on marketplace and constituent needs and satisfaction -- in the Company’s direction, program and services, and decision-making; and,· ensure the overall health, visibility and vitality of the Company.- Prepare and oversee related marketing and media budgets.
our main main market are
- [url removed, login to view]
- Japan. Vietnam. Thailand. Indonesia
- South Africa
you can send us your Marketing Plan and your ideas (for Business plan and Advertising, ...), to help us to choose who can work with us
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online