Requirement: To write a document in english that is no more than 30 pages in MS Word describing the following;
1. How a computer program can legally see status updates / tweets of Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn users.
2. How it can identify which users have included 'specific' phases as a combination of words.
3. How demographic information can be obtained of those users. Please provide examples of interesting data for marketing beyond, age, country, city, sex.
4. How this data can be put into an IBM BigInsights Basic Edition database.
5. How it is possible to create adverts through those sites (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn), targeted to those users, relating to the specific status updates / tweets.
6. Recommendation of low cost options for hosting the "application used to obtain the data" and the BigInsights database, and making it available for analytics.
7. Describe what tools can be used for advanced / predictive analytics with BigInsights over the database, and how the database can be further enriched from public available data from the internet or other sources (identifying the sources).
The scope of this piece of work, is aiming towards analytics for marketing in Europe as the primary region and then potentially extending wider.
It is required that you must have real experience in having done this for at least 4 of the 7 questions you are answering. It is also required that when answering each question, you are specific as to whether you have done this and how you have achieved this. Or if this is an idea on how it could be achieved but you have not actually done this yet.
It is expected that at least 1 page will be written answering each question.
This is an initial fact finding piece of work. After which there is likely to be further similar fact finding assignments, requiring more documentation and then proofs of technology supporting that documentation. Proofs of technology are not required for this initial project. Later there may be a defined project to produce an application and database, based on the outputs of this, and subsequent projects.
If you are a team or individual, please also provide with your response your standard rate card, for project delivery work in this area.