SEO and Social media manager TV industry
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $165 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100 - $250 USD
Looking for a serious, reliable and committed (not just setting us on FB twit etc. and thinking the job is done ! ) SEO and Social Media manager.
The job actually has to be consistent, not only setting all apps up ! We are launching our production company here from Europe, and we are testing the new team to work with, on small tasks as a start.
You have to have proven track record of brand building, with numbers to prove what you've built as visibility. And having work for the Entertainment industry
- The brand is an Entertainment personality from another country and we want to brand it in the US
- You have to be familiar with resume and track record of social media/marketing in the TV/entertainment industry
- Organise the SEO, google search, wiki, Twitt, FB, etc.
- Maintain all these with a writing strategy and key target of the intertwinement industry by not only promoting the brand but creating real dialogue and exchange between the brand - and targets (people from the industry, shows, medias, etc.)
- Looking for someone with creative ideas and being able to think about the position of the brand
- We can negotiate and see how many posts daily
- Have to love and know gossips/ medias/ celebrity/ good writing skills/ shows/ hosts, etc.
Im waiting for your proposal according to the budget which is monthly as a start.
I will send you links of social media status once I get your strategy proposal and resumes.
Thank you ! It has to be fun for all of us. The company is big in Europe and a new channel will be created soon also. So many new projects once you join the team.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online