Social Media Post Editor (Native English Required)
This project received 9 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $7 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$5 - $12 USD / hour
We are an internet marketing company founded in 2005. We offer social media marketing for our clients, among other services.
As part of our social media marketing service, we write for, post on and generally maintain our clients' Twitter, Google+ and Facebook Fan Page accounts. We have a small team of writers who write the posts, and most of those writers are overseas. Their English is spectacular, but it is not that of a native speaker. That's where the editor (you!) comes in to play.
You'll massage the posts the writers create into fun, spunky, attention-getting updates that our clients will adore and that their fans and followers will enjoy receiving.
* You must be FAST! We expect a less than 24 hour turnaround time to edit a set of 25 posts. It takes me just a few minutes to edit 25 posts, so we're not asking that much of you, really. Also, every post you get may not need editing. Sometimes an editor's hardest decision is knowing when to leave it alone. ;-)
* Your must love VARIETY! Our clients have a wide range of businesses - from dentistry to yoga to call recording software to mommy blogging. You'll need to familiarize yourself, at least briefly, with the topics so you can edit intelligently.
* You should adore VOLUME! You'll be editing upwards of 500 posts weekly.
* SOCIAL MEDIA should be your crack! You should understand the basics of social media marketing, what makes a post spread and what makes people retweet or click the "Like" button.
Drop us an message with the following:
* In the body of your message, write one paragraph on what makes you a formidable editor.
* Write a second paragraph on why/how you'll put the "awesome" in social media. What makes you uniquely qualified to ensure our clients' posts stand out from the mediocre masses?
* Tell me what is 11+6?
* Include your desired hourly rate.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online