Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn Authentication Code
This project received 2 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $30 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I am looking for Client site as well as Server Side code for
4. Any other Open Source authentication process.
Server code is required in [url removed, login to view], along with any DLL needed that can be either supplied by you or can be downloaded from authentication service provider's site.
Login Process works like this:
1. User clicks Login
2. - [You Provide] Client Code to put in under OnClick event.
3. User either cancels or continue with login process. Service Provider code authenticates. After successful authentication, OnSucess event is raised. [I would need access to OnSuccess event code], and, on OnSuccess, I would place code to post back to server.
3. OnSuccess Event would provide, most likley, userid and access token. I would send these two pieces of information to our server.
4. [You Provide] Server Code to ( to authenticate and/or to Get User Information ) from service provider to be stored on our server.
5. All Done.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online