5000 FB likes, 5000 Twitter followers, and 1000 Google Plus
This project received 25 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $50 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We need 5,000 Facebook Likes for our Facebook Page, 5000 Twitter followers, 1000 Google Plus Followers, and you must meet all the following criteria.
You will not be given access as an administrator to our Accounts or backend.
Project should be completed in 1 Month, not before, step by step.
- Likes geographical breakdown: USA, Europe
- Likes must come from the Trading/Investing and Stocks/Forex niche.
- ONLY good practices for inviting people to like our page.
- All likes must be legitimate people with active accounts (no fake accounts or accounts at risk of being suspended soon).
- No bots, no fake anything, zero spam!
- All fans who like our page must have status updates that go back minimum of 5 days. We will check every profile, and if they spam, your award will be terminated and no funds given to you.
- Please, no bots, Blackhat techniques, no farming or other unethical tricks (we know them all)
- Our account CANNOT be suspended for any reason due to any of your work.
- Please no spammers or distasteful or illegal fans
- Zero pornography or anything inappropriate
- You must use good practices when gathering likes
- You will be paid only for those likes that remain active after 30 days.
- Any fans that are suspended in that time period must be replaced, or will not be paid for.
If you have previous experience in doing this please provide details.
• Please provide what techniques you will use to generate fans
• You are bidding on specified payment terms
• Only Serious Bidders please
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online