Router Bandwidth Optimizer for VOIP calls - repost
This project received 6 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $2567 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Explanation of scenario:
1. server A ( asterisk server installed at different type of UTM as a hardware that you would recommend that van be able to handle 120 Concurrent calls, 300 concurrent calls, 600 Concurrent calls, 1200 Concurrent calls, 3000 Concurrent calls , with static IPs to have the option to route each IP from server A to one of PRIVATE NETWORK IP at server B ) receiving VoIP calls , with sip protocol, using G711,G729 and/or G723.1 codec and sending calls to Server B.
2. Server B ( Asterisk server with PRIVATE NETWORK IP), receiving calls from server A and sending to gateways (Teles gateway for example) or E1 cards
3. Number of Server B can be unlimited.
4. Number of Gateways/E1 cards per server B can be unlimited.
[url removed, login to view] server B installation need easy to use ISO image that could be booted from USB flash drive, and those USB flash drive will be delivered to our Server B type client (the termination provider)
6. For server B need it to be installed at any kind of routers such as Mikrotik router, or any other router u recommend that would be easy to use, and easy to be installed just plug and play method.
[url removed, login to view] A to convert all calls in G729 codec and server B to receive all calls in G729
[url removed, login to view] need some kind of bandwidth compression system( up to 60-80% than usual SIP calls in G729 codec), from Server A to Server B.
[url removed, login to view] A to Server B voice traffic will be encrypted so that voice port blocked bandwidth can be used for termination
[url removed, login to view] B support Auto restart, and automatically reconnecting to Server A.
[url removed, login to view] A supporting Fail over with a similar server A have the same everything works as a back up to server A, or redundancy.
[url removed, login to view] Jitter to SUB 1ms.
[url removed, login to view] A, B Operates over 3G, ISDN, Satcom, Wimax.
[url removed, login to view] real time transcoding from all Codecs to G729.
[url removed, login to view] Specific UTM Hardware Specs for Server A that can handle the following 120 Concurrent calls, 300 concurrent calls, 600 Concurrent calls, 1200 Concurrent calls, 3000 Concurrent calls.
Pls let us know for further information necessary to get the project done. suggest us required Server configurations & OS for Server A & B to start the project.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online