BitCoin MultiMiner Client/Server - repost
This project received 1 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $555 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$50 - $250 USD
I'm thinking of getting a small project done if the price is right
You are going to use the open source (.vcxproj) of the miner called UFASoft.
Extract the miner from it, should be very easy to do if you're a programmer.
After it has been extracted i want you to static link all libraries and dll's so it will be made into 1 exe only, also make it as small as possible without ruining any of the functions.
I want you to add some code to this exe:
1. Make a builder for it to use the commandline arguments thats inside UFASoft like: intensity, mining speed, temperature and all that.
2. Make it mine on gpu and cpu at the same time (at the moment it will only use one of them and not both at the same time without starting another process)
3. Make the window hidden so it mines unnoticed (SW_HIDE or something like that)
4. Make a server for it to connect to so that multiple miners can be controled by 1 main computer, where you can change pool and simple stuff like that etc... (i own a server park so i want to see which computers's are mining and not and i want to control all miners from one computer instead of walking around physically through the racks) when it connects to the server or the main computer it will show IP and a little information about the computers that is connected though.
5. Add Startup, Registry key and Mutex(avoiding more than 1 instance started on computer at once.
6. UPnP Support
7. Commented code is perferred.
This shouldnt be that much coding as the product is already OpenSource.
Please do not bid if you have no idea what a miner is.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online