Custom C Program for Linux Ubuntu x86_64 Complex, sockets, multi-threading
This project received 26 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $2022 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$500 - $3000 USD
I would like to build a complex application in C. Only experienced users. Test will be done before any milestone will be released. This is a long-term project, but with initial payment and after that many other payments.
DO NOT BID IF YOU ARE SPAMMER !!! I WILL REPORT ANY FRAUDULENT BID.
I will give details to every freelancer on PM, and a little test to see that you are the right guy i am looking for.
Practically it should :
1. Read a config file ( bash like config file with VAR=value )
2. Read a remote config file from website in JSON format.
3. Parse the JSON config file and save as array all data from it
4. Get data from live RTMP / UDP / HTTP streaming and output as HTTP or RTMP
5. Can use libavcodec ( ffmpeg / libav / x264 will be a plus )
6. Listen on some ports , depending of config, and listen for commands like addUser , deleteUser, etc
More details to come.
Payment will agree with milestones, depending of the difficulty of tasks and will be made by tasks.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online