This project received 3 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $162 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$150 USD
Here is an outline of the process:
User visits youtube video: [url removed, login to view]
For testing purposes (your software must automate this)
Your software must simulate the above process for all the top browsers on all webpages.
In your response to this project, please confirm:
1) Which browsers your software will work on (I would like IE, Chrome, Firefox)
2) Which programming language you will develop your software in (C++, C, VB, etc.)
3) Any dependencies you require (MFC, .Net framework, etc.)
4) Which compiler you will use to compile the software (Visual C++, gcc, etc.)
I require the source code and full instructions on how to create the final binary.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online