De-compile and Compile a software/tool that I have with few changes
This project received 19 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $136 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I own a software/tool that needed some basic changes which includes :-
1. Change of Software's title when launched, in startmenu (after installation).
- Means, currently the software is known by people by the name "ABC" (ABC is visible once software is launched) and I am planning to change it to "XYZ".
2. Change of image, inside the software, icon image.
- Currently, when the software is fully launched, it loads default image and I want to change it to something else. This also include image that is being displayed in the icon, in start menu, in task bar and etc (wherever the image is shown, it should be fully changed).
3. Disable auto-update
- The software currently will look for auto-update from original developer. I need the programmer to disable this.
Basically, no fresh coding or programming needed. It just needs de-compiling, make changes as above and compile it back. The software must be functional after it is compiled back.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online