Job dispatcher, scheduler and notifier
This project received 23 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1979 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $2500 USD
We are developing a web portal which will be responsible for running analytics on the server.
The user will select the module on the front end and submit the "job" to the server.
There will be two kinds of jobs, some which will have to run on a Linux server, the other on WIndows.
What is required is the following:
1) A architecture plan of a backend software that will accept incoming jobs and schedule them for execution.
2) This software will be also responsible for sending jobs to Linux or Windows server.
3) This software will also allow for scalability, such as we should be able to dynamically add new server addresses to the available server databases (load balancer)
4) The actual job will be executed by a .NET DLL or PERL or Python script. So all that this software will do is call the executing program and pass parameters into it.
5) For linux jobs the service will also be responsible for sending the job in the way Linux formatting is required.
6) The job will be responsible for writing the results in the database, so this software will not be required.
7) This software will be required to notify the user of job completion using realtime notification such as SignalR and also by email.
Software has to be written in C#.
Please note that these are very high level requirements and when we choose a developer we can further scope it. Please only bid if seriously interested. Bidders who can demo past work of this sort or a portfolio will be preferred.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online