We are working to build a globe capable of displaying Twitter posts, very similar to this project: ([url removed, login to view]), however programmed with the Unity3D Engine. Currently, we have a transparent rotating globe, conversion from longitude/latitude to location on the globe calculation, and blinking dot of Tweet location. We need the following completed:
- High resolution vector-like globe (see: )
- Connection with the Sentdex API
- Populate the globe with defined amount of Tweets (through API/database).
- Way to sort popular Tweets (similar to example above).
- Dot color changes due to the sentiment (documentation provided by Sentdex for this to happen) and display of Tweet #.
Files provided on request to bidders. The deliverable will be the working project source and web app. Please let me know if you have any questions or need clarification.
Thanks and happy bidding!