Unity3D Twitter Globe
This project was awarded to SuperMoki for $750 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
We are working to build a globe capable of displaying Twitter posts, very similar to this project: ([url removed, login to view]), however programmed with the Unity3D Engine. Currently, we have a transparent rotating globe, conversion from longitude/latitude to location on the globe calculation, and blinking dot of Tweet location. We need the following completed:
- High resolution vector-like globe (see: )
- Connection with the Sentdex API
- Populate the globe with defined amount of Tweets (through API/database).
- Way to sort popular Tweets (similar to example above).
- Dot color changes due to the sentiment (documentation provided by Sentdex for this to happen) and display of Tweet #.
Files provided on request to bidders. The deliverable will be the working project source and web app. Please let me know if you have any questions or need clarification.
Thanks and happy bidding!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online