There are several websites where the following actions must be perfomed:
1. Go to webpage;
2. Click on link (after click webpage load one more image with AJAX)
3. Save loaded pagecode and save image for further processing (Note, that we cannot just take image URL and separately load it, in this case server returns fake image).
Website mechanism is regularly changed, but the abovementioned scheme is always the same.
So you need to develop the describe load functional. Most likely webbrowser need to be used. There are several requirements for the solition:
1. need to be easily portable between computers
2. browser must not catch focus when working (better if it is basically invisible)
3. just NOT Internet Explorer!
We already took several attempts to develop the functional:
1. Selenium ChromeDriver. Load page, create screenshot and cut needed image. Image is found by location and webelement size, but there are 3 problems:
a) At the moment we still havent develop image from screenshot cutting functional;
b) Chrome can take screenshot just from visible part of screen (though we can scroll page to needed element). The problem is discussed here [url removed, login to view]
c) When creating screenshot Chrome takes focus and becomes the TOP window. It is the biggest trouble
2. Selenium FirefoxDriver. We faced the problem immediately after driver launch. The problem is described here [url removed, login to view]
When faced this problem it seems that in future it will not be easily portable solution.
C# .NET4. You need to provide us with simple test application, implementing needed functional.
7 freelancers are bidding on average $211 for this job
i am a software engineer and responsible for creating a web and desktop applications using different languages and technologies if u r interested just send me a message thank you and good luck