[DEKARON] 3D-Online Game (Server-Client)
This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $6025 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$500 - $10000 USD
- Assembly for reading the files and to understand what you need to correct
- MSSQL knowledge for editing or fixing database tables/stored procedures
- some decent programming language to build new modules or some modifications to the exisiting modules
with asm (can't say how much needs to be edited)
- some big parts that are missing, you need to emulate them
It is a 3D online game, size about 4GB.
There is more versions of this game, we have the old version 100% fully working (Server + Client).
We have new version also, new client 100% working, but new server files need some decent modifications (We are not able to login now, more problems might come later).
We have database backup for new version of this game also, but can't say how much must be modified (Probably some stored procedures must be modified to fix login).
More modifications must be done later, after we will be able to get online in game, like: adding new characters, dungeons.
We have a fully working test server PC, which you can use for testing/fixing. We are looking for fast, professional people with good experience.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online