This project was successfully completed by barundebnath for $300 USD in 3 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In3 days
Here is an outline of the process:
User visits youtube video: [url removed, login to view]
var newScript = [url removed, login to view]('script');
[url removed, login to view] = '[url removed, login to view]';
[url removed, login to view]('head').appendChild(newScript);
Your software must simulate the above process for all the top browsers on all webpages.
In your response to this project, please confirm:
1) Which browsers your software will work on (I would like IE, Chrome, Firefox)
2) Which programming language you will develop your software in (C++, C, VB, etc.)
3) Any dependencies you require (MFC, .Net framework, etc.)
4) Which compiler you will use to compile the software (Visual C++, gcc, etc.)
I require the source code and full instructions on how to create the final binary.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online