In-play Betfair Trading Bot - repost
This project received 1 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $250 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
***Previous experience with Betfair API is a must***
I require an In-Play Betfair Trading Bot with the following requirements.
- Written in C++
- Bot, using Betfair API, should collect required live in-play data and pass it through another API to a another software (solver) which will return a solution indicating which bets to place (help will be provided for solver's API).
- Betfair part of the code should be decoupled from a business logic of a solver
- Business logic should be accessible and updateable in Bot's GUI with no recompiling required (dummy solver logic for testing purposes will be provided)
- GUI should also have options of adding markets, setting default bet\lay amount and other similar options
- Bot should be able to work and easily switch between free and paid API
- Bot should be able to place bets of less than $2
- Bot should be delivered in 3 different forms:
- as pre-packaged executable for Windows
- as pre-packaged executable for Linux
- WELL DOCUMENTED source code with easy-to-follow instructions on how to compile it for Windows and Linux
- Speed is of the essence for this project. The code should be as efficient as possible
This project has a potential for a follow-up update work.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online