Simple reporting web engine for individual purposes - repost 2
This project received 4 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $223 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I need web app for my own individual purposes with reporting functionality.
I should be able to:
1. add/edit named connections to JDBC data-sources (connections repository), test and save them for future use
2. add/edit named SQL (native DBMS) or groovy (groovy+XML/jSON) code templates to retrieve recordsets from connections from p.1, save code templates for future use. Besides output from record-set from one template can be used as input for another template and so on.
3. Add input parameters to code templates (from p.2) so user can choose them in run-time. Types: date, check-box, list-box, multiline list-box/combo-box. Also I should have ability to set default value for each param. As data-source for params can be used predefined constants or record-sets from p.2
4. View record-sets (from p.2) in default table view
5. Export table view to excel and PDF
6. Add/edit named reports. Report is a random combination of templates (from p.2,3) that can be saved for future use. Report shouldn't be tied to original templates from p.2, so if template changes - report don't. Report also can contain headers for it's tables, labels, params
7. Be able to add/edit custom named view templates for each report (1 report can contain 1 or more view templates) in XML + HTML5 + groovy, save view templates for future use
Design should be completely encapsulated in CSS files.
1. start screen, where I can access to: connections repo, recordset templates repo, reports repo
2. in connection repo I add/edit/delete connections
3. in recordset templates repo I add/edit/delete recordset templates and view results in basic table view
4. in reports repo I add/edit/delete reports and run reports to get data
5. in report add/edit screen I should be able to add/edit view templates for report
This tiny project can grow to middle or maybe very big project in future, so I'm also looking for partners!
Best regards! Ask questions please!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online