Ray tracing using GPU
This project received 2 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $264 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Ray tracing using GPGPU computing is a hot topic that aims to dramatically increase speed at which computer graphics are rendered for numerous markets (like vehicle manufacturing industries and various medical applications to diagnose the disease) and using a wide variety of techniques that are capable of producing a high degree of visual realism and realistic images.
In our project, we aim to render static scenes using GPGPU computing on CUDA platform. For this we have been able to:
1. Develop a final algorithm for ray tracing that contains several modules.
2. Study and practice parallel programming language i.e. CUDA.
3. Explore various libraries in the latest CUDA toolkit 5.0 that are required for ray tracing.
4. Come up with basic design structures and ray tracing architecture in order to implement the system.
We are now left with the implementation of our ray tracing system on CUDA language.
Attached are the documents for detailed description.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online