Cloud Content Manager
This project received 35 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $6825 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1500 - $3000 USD
We need to create a cloud based system to manage unestructured documents (images, pdf, office documents, etc.). This software, need to be accesible from mobile devices, in HTML5.
The main features of the system must be:
- Multi Company: The system will allow to set multiple companies, and all the information must be separated from one company to another. Even the user administration has to be separated.
- Creation/Capture: begins when the user scan a document in the desktop machine. The user can add more than one page for documents, and the final rendition of the document must be on tiff and/or pdf.
- Indexing: the system must have the option to index documents, based on metadata structure that can be created by the user.
- Storage/Collaboration: the system must be folder based, and allow to set permissions for each files and folders.
- Search: the system must allow to search for document metadata the information.
- Display: the system must be readable from safari/firefox/iexplore and from any mobile device (HTML5).
The source code must be commented in english (or spanish will be great!), and documentation for installation, end user, technical and administration (can be in english or spanish).
The look and feel of the system must be nice and faster.
Please feel free to contact for any question.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online