Secure Asset Management Portal
This project received 65 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $8262 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budgetmin $5000 USD
We are looking for a highly experienced and professional .Net specialist to take on a major project to be completed by the early part of 2014.
The project will require a great deal of attention to detail and good eye for seeing logical solutions to complex business requirements so we really need someone who is comfortable taking responsibility for this important but highly rewarding challenge.
It is essential that:
- You can respond in reasonable time to fix bugs and issues on the sites.
- You can work previously but well written code (all .Net C#) and not be fazed by the challenges this presents.
- You have a good working knowledge of web consuming services
- Ability to work fast and on your own initiative
- Good knowledge of sys admin and website deployment
- Experienced with database, front end and CMS development
- Experience with video play out and media sites an advantage
- CDN set up and management of cloud based services
You can work from home but there will be a requirement for you to play an active role in client meetings on occasion at their offices in Central London so living in or close to the City is also a requirement of the task.
- [url removed, login to view] 4/4.5 C#
- CSS 2/3
- Version control systems
- Project management tools
- Agency experience also a bonus
The successful supplier will be able to demonstrate a solid portfolio of demanding project for major brands, be available for an immediate start and not be an off-shore entity due to the fast turnaround of the job.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online