Implement encoder and decoder for LZW compression algorithms using JAVA or C++.
1. Input: A file and parameters for your compression algorithm if applicable.
2. Output: A file which is the compressed version of the input file.
3. Readme and Makefile for encoder.
1. Input: The compressed file generated by the encoder.
2. Output: A file which should be the same as the original file compressed by the encoder.
3. Readme and Makefile for decoder.
1. Use five different types of files (The size of each file should be at least 1MB.) to test your
encoder and decoder. Provide one script file for encoding the five files and one script file for
decoding the five compressed files.
2. Use one of other popular compression tools, winzip, to compress the five files.
3. Create an Excel figure to compare compression ratios of 1 and 2.
4. Readme and script files for testing.
Required files :-
a.  [url removed, login to view]: Introduction of your implementation, testing results, and
b. Programs: Source files for encoder and decoder and Makefile for compiling your
c. Five different types of files for testing, one script file for encoding the five files and
one script file for decoding the five compressed files.
d. Readme files: Provide detailed info. on how to compile, run, and test your
20 freelancers are bidding on average $162 for this job
Hello there, I can help you with your project. I can easily implement the LZW compression algorithm. I'm comfortable using both Java and C++. Please contact me if you are interested. Thank you.
I have 8+ years of experience in C/C++/C#/Java programming. LZW is commonly used and I have the source code as well. Let me to provide you best work. I'm serious developer, you could check my successful history.
We can complete this project using C++ to give the optimum results . We are confident we can complete the project according to your specifications you had posted.
I made a similar project like yours in my faculty from roughly 2 years. It achieved a high compression ratio. I have only to adjust the project to meet your requirements. Waiting for your replay, thanks.