Java Applet - Read from SQL, User Edits the List, Generates CSV file
This project was successfully completed by eperfections for $368 CAD in 5 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 CAD
Completed In5 days
- Read a list of orders from a Microsoft SQL database using a stored procedure which returns a table (I have already written the stored procedure; it supplies order #'s and various details about the order)
- Display the results in a table. All of the columns being displayed are text and will be read-only, except for one which needs to be a drop-down list
- The options in the drop-down are different for each order (the options are provided in columns in the original SQL table, although during development we can decide if it makes more sense for these options to come from a second table)
- The user will scroll through the list and may decide to change the selected option in the drop-down list for various orders. You need to track which orders are modified, so that only the modifications are picked up in the next step.
- When the user is done, they will click a button which triggers the application to go through each order that was modified. For each order that was modified, you need to get additional data from the SQL database using another stored procedure which returns two tables (or two stored procedures that return their own tables, whichever is easier.) The parameters for this stored procedure is the order # and code # based on the selection in the drop-down list for that order.
- The application will then generate two CSVs file to a predetermined folder and file names (the user is not allowed to change these, but we should be able to change it in some sort of configuration file/interface.) The contents the CSV file are simply the results from the tables in the second stored procedure
At that point the program is complete. The user will take that CSV and import it to our ERP system.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online