- Read a list of orders from a Microsoft SQL database using a stored procedure which returns a table (I have already written the stored procedure; it supplies order #'s and various details about the order)
- Display the results in a table. All of the columns being displayed are text and will be read-only, except for one which needs to be a drop-down list
- The options in the drop-down are different for each order (the options are provided in columns in the original SQL table, although during development we can decide if it makes more sense for these options to come from a second table)
- The user will scroll through the list and may decide to change the selected option in the drop-down list for various orders. You need to track which orders are modified, so that only the modifications are picked up in the next step.
- When the user is done, they will click a button which triggers the application to go through each order that was modified. For each order that was modified, you need to get additional data from the SQL database using another stored procedure which returns two tables (or two stored procedures that return their own tables, whichever is easier.) The parameters for this stored procedure is the order # and code # based on the selection in the drop-down list for that order.
- The application will then generate two CSVs file to a predetermined folder and file names (the user is not allowed to change these, but we should be able to change it in some sort of configuration file/interface.) The contents the CSV file are simply the results from the tables in the second stored procedure
At that point the program is complete. The user will take that CSV and import it to our ERP system.
Previously done many projects in Java Applet and MS SQL database. Your requirements are simple and easy to understand. We can start immediately on this project. Done 500+ project in java in last couple of years. Thanks
31 freelancers are bidding on average $488 for this job
Hello Sir, I am Bing from China, I am a senior Java developer with 11 years experience. I also have applet experience,I can complete your project very quickly,please consider my serious bid Thanks Bing
Hi, I am expert at Java and SQL, I have gone through the description and very much interested in this project, Looking forward to hear from you. Thank You
hi JasonHITG, I'm an expert software engineer with more than 7 years of experience in PHP and Java ... I'm SCJP certified ... Looking forward to work with you and waiting for your reply ...
Can help... I am an Expert... Please check the past projects I have handled and check my reviews for what employers have to say about my work... Can start right now...
Hey I am Software Engineer and have very good experience in JAVA Applets and Stored procedures , MySQL. Contact me, I have questions regarding your project. I can do your project. Regards Junaid