Our organization is in need programmers based in US to do the following job on a part-time basis:
1. Write and debug unit and integration tests for enterprise applications
2. Create and modify ANT builds for complex applications
3. Transition existing code to new technologies
4. Identify dependencies
The programmers should have this basic skills and knowledge:
1. Java developer with enterprise application experience
2. Proficient in Linux from the command line via SSH
3. Can write code but also understands how to test what they write
4. Has a good grasp of the core tools like Eclipse, ANT, and Subversion SVN
5. Can fix problems and also convey issues to others
To be chosen for this work, we will need to see your resume and you will need to provide verifiable identification, complete online skills tests, and participate in a brief Skype video interview.
7 freelancers are bidding on average $52/hour for this job
Hi, I am software developer working on java Enterprise Edition. I have completed so many project on J2EE. You can visit my site www.nppmubarakpur.com . Please see work and assign this project to me.
Hi, I'm located in Minnesota,I've 8+years of experince on development/support/requirement gather and validation..etc Let me know If my profile matches your requirement.