We're searching for a valuable developer that will need to create a [url removed, login to view] website built on top of [url removed, login to view] on the backend and [url removed, login to view] on the frontend. The candidate must already be familiar with Test Driven Development and be able to set up a Continuous Integration workflow.
We'll provide all technical specification and designs, including access to all resources you will need in order to carry out the best you can.
This is just a first step so it will be a quick project we're outsourcing in order to find some valuable partner, since we have many other jobs interlaced with this one. If we team up we'll provide to you much more opportunities and earnings.
We're a technical startup so we already know what to do and how it should be carried out, we just need to outsource development in order to reduce the time to market.
By posting your bid you agree to communicate constantly with us also using real-time tools in order to better integrate with us. You must be able to develop according to technical design specification and be completely autonomous in taking vital design decisions.
We need someone willing to work many hours a day on this project since as you may understand the main constraint is the time.
Generally introducing the project the website will be a simple mockup (design-less) that will interface using [url removed, login to view] to serveral RESTful webservices.
It will need to handle login and user authorization using the OAuth2 standard (we already provide to you with documentation and the provider implementation). The [url removed, login to view] backend will only serve the initial webpage ([url removed, login to view]) and from there on it will all be a single page application so no backend coding will be needed at all.
You will also be required to proper test the application (provide a good test coverage) including in your workflow tools to automatize testing (such as [url removed, login to view], Chai, Sinon and so on).
Requirements for this projects are:
* be able to use [url removed, login to view]
* rely on the following stack: [url removed, login to view], jquery, i18n-abide (or similiar for I18N), client-side sessions.
Preference goes for candidates with the following:
* fluent english
* be able to agree to hard-work commitment
* be able to work autonomously and understand technical documentation
* be able to make suggestions to improve software quality
* understand OAuth2 Resource Password Owner Grant
* understand SOA and RESTful principles
* work following TDD principles
* know [url removed, login to view]
* understand the Revealing Module Pattern
* are available to also work on webservices (for later jobs)
* work using Agile methodologies
* know very well [url removed, login to view]
Please by sending your bid also make a good presentation by highlighting skills matching our requirements, don't use a one-for-all presentation that will likely be ignored.
Communication will be done through team tools to better integrate you with the rest of the team.
NOTE FOR AGENCIES: we need a developer, so if you want to place your bid make sure you can assure we'll always refer to the same person since we don't have time to waste talking with many different people but we prefer an agile approach.