Write a short example Add-on without a framework for each: Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari, Opera
This project received 8 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $2407 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
Write a short examplary Add-on without a framework for each Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari, Opera - each doing nothing but the following example things…
They shall generally be:
- "parallel" to each other, so that edits will be similar for each of the 5.
- commented and easily understandable and editable later, (i can code but I am a total newbe to browser api's!)
-Compatible to all significant browser versions
(again, specs are no complete product obviously, but it will enable me to finish it!)
CROSS-SITE-SCRIPTING & DOM
1. Make possible in your code to check HTTP status or download an external page…
[ i don’t know yet how to that with the browser's APIs and how much work it is? - i just know in greasemonkey its called [url removed, login to view]…]
Check if the http status of each external link on each pages the user visits life is 404?
2. Manipulate the live page/DOM visually to add the word "(error 404)" after each dead link after them
3. Manipulate the DOM by one more simple search&replace regex (no matter which, just to make this possible for more regex later)
5. middleclick = copy
6. Save a copy&paste&mark-log
7. When the user marks something on a page = something happens (/ a tooltip appears and marked string appears in it again)
8. Add a button to the browsers topbar and also statusbar, that will open the copy&paste&mark-log.
9. Add a "search at" item to the context menu
(linking to [url removed, login to view]$THE-RIGHTCLICKED-WORD)
10. Make the context menu fire already at hover-over without any left click necessary
11. Make possible to render the context menu completely differently. (Anything, for example as a grid or round instead of the normal list and with a different color!)
PLEASE differentiate your offer.
I may already hire you if you can do 3 Browsers and 5 Specifications but not all.
So please tell your estimate for all tasks:
How long to realize 1,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11 in Firefox, Chrome, IE, Safari, Opera?
(how much does each of these 55 tasks cost?)
And how does this divide to Coding hours (and research hours?)
Thanks so much!
(please feel free to also send feedback about this posting)
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online