iPad app to display HTML5 content in UIWebView
This project was successfully completed by sunriseteam for $200 USD in 7 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In7 days
iPad app for delivering HTML5 content from website.
The iPad app will use the UIWebView to embed web content within the application. The application will consist of a title bar that has 3 vertical slashes on the far left, and 3 vertical dots on the far right.
2) Vertical dots - when clicked, users will be taken to an admin section where they will enter their mobile app key and secret key. The mobile app site will be able to do single sign on based on the keys. Request string would be something like this: grant_type=MobileAppKey&client_id=SecretKey&Authority=SomeOtherKey
a) The keys will be the only things saved on the iPad.
b) The request string will use HTTP_POST
3) When app is first installed, there's no key so defaults to the section that allows the user to put in their app key
4) When the key is entered and form submitted, it will use HTTP_POST to reach the web server and that server will be able to display the correct HTML5 app.
5) After the keys are entered, the app will automatically used the values to post to the url that will be defined so that the proper HTML5 app can be displayed.
6) If for some reason there is no internet connection, then the app will display a form with animated graphics that will be defined. The app will continuously monitor whether there is internet connection; when connection returns, the app will re-post the saved information and display the content through UIWebView. If connection is ever lost again, then the process will repeat itself.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online