Looking for experienced freelancer to provide an optimized, fast booting Raspian image that:
· Has the latest available version of [url removed, login to view] installed (not the latest version in the repository)
· Has murmur installed
· Has a protected root partition so it cannot be corrupted by power loss
· Has only a root user account with a secure password
· Works with a RaLink RT5572 dual band WiFi module in AP and Client modes. (The official driver and soft AP driver will be supplied)
· Has a password protected web interface for the configuration of the WiFi and Ethernet interfaces.
· The Ethernet interface can be configured with a static IP/Gateway or DHCP
· The WiFi interface can be switched between AP and Infrastructure modes. In AP mode the PI acts as a DHCP server in Infrastructure mode the PI can join an existing network with DHCP or a static IP.
· Wifi configuration must include the operation mode (AP/Infrastructure), Band selection (5Ghz/[url removed, login to view]), channel selection (Automatic/Manual), SSID and IP configuration.
· Details on how to modify the contents of the web servers root directly must be supplied.
6 freelancers are bidding on average $590 for this job
Hi Tim Im Greg. Im Telecommunication engineer and i have worked with Raspberry in many projects. I also own some of them. When is your deadline? Also, how much is your budget for that job? Regards.Greg.