Hi. I need two DLL file that contains a function to handle communication between a MetaTrader 4 terminal and a web server.
[[url removed, login to view]]
int send(string url, string data)
- makes a HTTP connection to url specified, and post the data labeled by "q" via GET method.
- this action should be identical to a browser visiting "[url removed, login to view]"
- if the server returns "OK", "1" is returned.
- if 4xx or 5xx errors occur, "0" is returned.
- if the server returns "ERROR(2)", "2" is returned. "2" in this case can be other number less than 10000.
Please be informed that the Expert Advisor we are going to use this DLL with can access to our server like once every second. We experienced an issue before where the DLL function somehow froze from too often requests. Our server generally can handle heavy traffic but latency can reach like a few seconds time to time. I want the DLL/EA to continue to work even in that case. Thank you.
8 freelancers are bidding on average $537 for this job
I already put together a C++ dll for MetaTrader used to communicate with my own signal software. The two DLL calls you are asking for should be very easy to implement.