MetaTrader 4 Web transmitter DLL
This project was successfully completed by MarceloAptrafx for $1157 USD in 10 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Completed In10 days
Hi. I need two DLL file that contains a function to handle communication between a MetaTrader 4 terminal and a web server.
[[url removed, login to view]]
int send(string url, string data)
- makes a HTTP connection to url specified, and post the data labeled by "q" via GET method.
- this action should be identical to a browser visiting "[url removed, login to view]"
- if the server returns "OK", "1" is returned.
- if 4xx or 5xx errors occur, "0" is returned.
- if the server returns "ERROR(2)", "2" is returned. "2" in this case can be other number less than 10000.
Please be informed that the Expert Advisor we are going to use this DLL with can access to our server like once every second. We experienced an issue before where the DLL function somehow froze from too often requests. Our server generally can handle heavy traffic but latency can reach like a few seconds time to time. I want the DLL/EA to continue to work even in that case. Thank you.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online