Deploy a COM add-in (DLL) for PowerPoint including a few supporting files, which would include a minimum of:
- Install 4 pre-requisite VSTO related packages if not available on users computer (.net Framework, VSTO pre-reqs, etc)
- Support install for all versions of Office 2007 to 2013
- Support automatic install of 32 or 64 bit msi automatically as part of a single exe package (i.e. user doesn't need to know what they are using)
- Allow users to deploy as Adminstrator to Program Files, or with non-Admin rights to a common folder
- Write entries to registry so dll is visible as Office add-in
- Register COM addin
- Have the add-in visible in "add Remove programs" with product icon shown
- Write entries to registry allow an All Users or Current User (doesn't require elevated UAC) installation
- Determine for users whether installation can proceed without elevated UAC (i.e. pre-req's installed) through user friendly install menus
- Allow packages to be digitally signed
- Install package design with minimum user prompts
- Allow a silent install for upgrades
- Installer config files to be handed over and allow for easy updates for redeployment DLLs for patches in simple process
Please also advise the installation package, preference will be given to packages with low/no extra cost (currently use VSTO built in installer). ClickOnce not acceptable due to limitations in automated redeployment.
Hi, I have all the qualifications you are looking for. I am an experienced Software Engineer specializing in software deployment. Pleas see PM for my background.