Write an iPhone application
This project received 71 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $4417 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$3000 - $5000 USD
This is both a web + native iOS application development project.
This application's functionality, in essence, is to perform quick and simple data collection, and retrieval.
The device native development portion of this project is an iOS application that will be used by service technicians, mechanics and delivery staff when performing inspections of a product (equipment/asset) to enable more detailed, efficient, and most importantly precise logging of asset data.
The server-side development portion of this project will require building a database architecture to store this data securely, log events, and run reporting and analytics. As well, a web-based administration dashboard with additional functionality beyond the app, user management, etc. will need to be built.
• Target OS is iOS 7/8.
• Target device is iPhone 5
• *Android and other platforms may later be added* If there is experience with PhoneGap or another cross-platform dev tool this is an advantage.
• Wireframes and UI mockups will be supplied to developer upon start of job.
• UI may be worked on concurrently through another contractor, you should be comfortable collaborating with a designer. However, if you have UI/UX experience, this is a plus.
Our target ship date for a v1.0 app with core functionality (submission to App Store) is August 31. As such, efficient time management will be a critical aspect to this project
Essential in-app (iOS) functions are:
• Unique ID registration/login for application use
• Record creation of new asset (equipment/accessories)
• ID assignment of scanned (with device camera) QR/UPC code to asset
• Geo-tagging (via location services capture or manual entry) of assets in all workflows
• photo addition to asset record in all workflows (via device native camera or cloud photo repository *actual workflow pending research*)
• service inspection and work order data collection
• delivery and check in data collection
• retrieval of historical inspection and work order data (activity log) via search query
• retreival of historical inspection / delivery / check in / work order data via QR/UPC scan
• time-tracking during certain tasks
• notes entry on inspection / service repair/work orders
- additional device support (Android, BB, WinMo) through PhoneGap or another universal SDK
- integration with ERP RESTful APIs
- integration with web-based administrator dashboard
- integration with business intelligence and analytics services
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online