Outlook Calendar and Contacts Sync Over Internet- PC to PC - repost
This project was awarded to Masterwebsitech for $200 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
This project is to develop a small, lightweight Outlook Calendar and Contacts Syncing program that will work over the Internet from PC to PC. The program requirements will be as follows:
- Must be able to sync all current versions of Outlook Calendar and Contacts with another PC running the client through the same account.
- Must have user accounts and passwords setup, where in all users under the same account can sync with each other.
- Must have call home to the server to check account status, and have the ability to enable or disable the software from the server.
- Must include a 15 day trial, after the trial the user can be directed to our website to purchased and software will be disabled.
- Must be small, and light on memory and cpu usage.
- Must automatically sync without user actions once setup, this can be real time or in 10 minute intervals.
- User should be able to choose which Calendar they would like synced if they have multiple calendars.
- Must work through antivirus software and firewalls without the need for port forwarding.
- The GUI can be small, but must look professional.
- Must be compatible with Windows XP and all higher versions.
- We are open to ideas on how the sync itself would work, either P2P or through our server.
- Server database must use MySQL.
- Database should contain account, password, account status, purchase date, license expiration.
- Users contacts and database can be stored on the sever if needed (open to ideas).
**The above is only a general guide, we will be discussing the project with you in detail and get your feedback/ suggestions.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online