AutoCAD 2010-2014 Addin demonstration project
This project received 8 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $886 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100 - $1000 USD
Create an Addin to work with AutoCAD. This addin will not performing any specific functions, (we'll add those ourselves) but needs to demonstrate the "shell" of the program, the User interface in AutoCAD. Toolbars / menus on the AutoCAD interface.
AutoCAD 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014
- create a Ribbon Page with various style buttons.
1- The addin must load automatically when AutoCAD starts! (does not require a user to do anything)
2- Demonstrate calling an external DLL (a small sample to be provided) and to integrate with internal AutoCAD API and event handling in order to:
- Create new document,
- Insert blocks,
- scan attributes and custom properties
- check for XREFs for this drawing
- Use Visual Studio 2010 or 2012, .NET platform 4.0
- Must not use any 3-rd party DLL's unless we approve them first.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online