I need a very simple desktop application that does the following:
1. In the interface I enter the following data:
a. web-site URL
b. Referrer URL
c. Amount of browsers to open
d. Proxy list (importable from txt file of simple IP:PORT structure).
e. IP check URL - the software sends a request to a page that I created online. The page returns IP that the current proxy provides
f. Scroll X and Scroll Y
d. Click coordinates X and Y
e. Timeout before click (2 text boxes - From and To, where I enter amount of seconds for the computer to select randomly from)
Then I click "start"
2. The software opens the provided amount of browser windows (1.c.), having selected randomly a proxy server FOR EACH WINDOW SEPARATELY (no same proxy should be selected within the opened browsers) and having consolidated it with my "IP check URL" (the software sends a request of the following structure - [url removed, login to view] . This is just a sample url, its not real. My page returns true or false. If "true" is returned - than using this proxy is allowed, otherwise the system should choose another proxy intil it finds the one that "IP check URL" returns "true" for. check should be run every 5 seconds)
3. Having selected a proxy server, the software opens the provided page (1.a) in a particular window with the provided Referer (1.b)
4. After 10 seconds the page is scrolled by X and Y pixels (provided by 1.f)
5. After random amount of seconds (1.e. . E.g. I enter 5 to "from" and 15 to "To" and the software selects random period from 5 to 15) in each window the software makes a click with the cursor (a real click must be made, as there will be a flash player)
6. All windows must be tiled within the user's monitor
7. If I want to stop all the "presentations" I should be able to do that with some keyboard combination (e.g. Win+F10)
8. Every time I start the application, it should clear all proxies and use only ones that I provide every time I start it (1.d)
9 freelancers are bidding on average $393 for this job
Hello. I ready to start working. I will use .NET and FireFox browser engine for your task. I live in Ukraine. Please contact with me. Also I create installer for you is free.