Diamond stock maintain Desktop application - repost
This project received 18 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1027 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Please find below the requirements identified during our discussion:
1. Stock lists of GIA certified stones come from 10-20 sources. The system should be able to convert them in a common format.
2. The user should be able to search the required stones from all the available excel sheets.
3. The user should be able to filter the required stones and mail the list to client from the system.
4. The user should be able to save customer wise stock preferences (stock flavor) in the system and then use it for stock search.
5. When any stone is confirmed by a client then the user should be able to search that stone and track it to its original company.
6. Suppose there are 2 companies, Company A and Company B. Company A directly deals with Company B and also shares its stock list with SNJ Diam. So when SNJ Diam shares its stock list with Company B then Company A’s stock should not be included in the stock list.
7. They are currently using separate software for managing stock and generating invoice. So if any stock sold in that software then it should not be sent to client from this solution.
8. The system should be able to show the location of each stone, source company, no. of days passed after issue to company etc.
9. A unique id to be created for all the stones received by SNJ Diam and mapped with the original id of the source company.
10. Some suppliers have images of their stones whose link will be given to SNJ Diam. When such stones are shared to clients, they should be able to view the images of these stones.
11. Invoicing may also be done from this solution.
a. Stock in hand
b. Stock sold
c. Customer wise sale
d. Source company wise stock
Please feel free to revert in case of any queries or any point missed. We will be glad to provide further information as required.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online