Electronic Checklist Service Application Modifications
This project was awarded to AnisInfoTech for $79 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$50 - $100 AUD
.Net developer required initially to perform update to a semi complete electronic checklist application with potential to complete further ongoing enhancements/updates in the future.
Must have good communications skills and experience in using the following:
Visual Basic .Net
Visual Studio 2010
- Add a Comments field to the Electronic Checklist Application as shown in image 1
- Prompt with a comments box after selecting Step 2, Task 14 – ‘Check Central & Lateral injector ports’ then add the entered information to the Comments field upon clicking ‘OK’ as shown in image 1
- Addition of Yes/No Toggle fields for Step 4, Task 2 – ‘Check fitting in drain line’ As shown in image 2
- Update Electronic Checklist Application Spare Parts database (we need to replace the existing spare parts database with an updated version)
On completion of the project, Freelancer to deliver updated prototype of the electronic checklist application with revised application changes as detailed above.
Detailed requirements, software and development environment will be provided to successful applicant.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online