1 on 1 C# Programming Tutor
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $100 USD
- Total Bids 22
I'm looking for someone to teach me C# one on one starting with loops and If statements, eventually moving on into object oriented skills like polymorphism and inheritance and teach me most of console programming as possible. This is where I left off and had problems with years ago.
We will then work on programming applications for win32 and game development in other tutoring sessions. These sessions are paid separate from this one so please only include console programming in your bid. .
Before posting a bid please make sure you meet the following qualifications:
- You must have Skype as I plan to do most of our tutoring sessions there. A mic would also be prefered so I can ask you questions and you can answer them back but It's not required.
- Please be able to read and write near perfect English.
- You must be skilled in C#, .Net, Software Architecture, Visual Studio (I"ll be using 2008 since I'm poor), and the WIN32 API these are all included in this bidding. Since I'm moving into game development eventually, other qualifications that would be preferred but not required (Since they will be seperate tutoring lessons if you can't do these I can hire someone else) are, knowledge of AI Design, Level Design, Graphics Design, OpenGL, and MAYBE Direct X I'll have to think about whether or not I'd want to use Direct X in my games. So well be starting at the beginning and working our way up to being able to code large projects like an RPG..
- At the end of every lesson please give me a quiz and homework (with a due date on the homework) to ensure that I understand the topic fully before moving onto the next one. You must be good at grasping whether or not I'm capable of understanding the topic fully as I usually will not tell you due to being "to proud". Or I might understand the topic but am missing key knowledge in said topic that would be vital to my future as a programmer.
If you meet all of the requirements are interested in getting started, send me a bid/message and I'll give you my Skype and we'll talk more there. Thank you.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online