Spam Submission Program - repost
This project was successfully completed by narmas for $80 USD in 7 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In7 days
I would like a program that can auto-summit header entries to the website [url removed, login to view] with a timed delay, which is configurable 15, 30, 60 seconds.
How the program should function is the following:
- The user is required to enter their [url removed, login to view] username/password on the GUI screen. This section is on the top left.
- I user launches the program and is presented with a GUI where they drag can .msg and .eml files in the pre-submission box or click on a button
beneath called 'select files' and select the files to put into the pre-submission box.
- Then the user click the button called 'Process Email'.
- From there the each email messsage is previewed using the default mail client on the system. When the user closes down each preview when they are
ready and then a message pops up stating "Do you want to submit you message to spamcop? Yes/No" When the user selects yes the email message is moved
from the 'pre spam submission' box to the 'spam submission box' on the GUI. When the user selects No the message is removed from the 'pre spam
- Then the user selects the button Submit Spam to Spamcop and the email headers are extracted an automatically submitted.
- Once the submission is complete the user is given a brief report of what messages was successfully submitted and messages that weren't reasons included in the [url removed, login to view] file .
- The user should be able to select with the minimize the program to Taskbar or System tray.
The program should have good error checking throughout and logging of error messages and the code be should be well commented.
Program must work on Windows XP, 7,8. 32-bit and 64-bit.
The language I prefer this to be written is AutoIT but VB.NET. is acceptable as well If written in [url removed, login to view] it needs to able to compiled in [url removed, login to view] express.
Please let me know if you have queries about the project.
Registering with [url removed, login to view] is really easy as soon you see the main screen you will know how the email headers are normally submitted.
The amount I am willing to pay for the project is $80 this is flexible to a degree.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online